Where can I have my watch repaired?
Seiko Corporation of America (SCA) provides fast and professional after salesservice. If you need your timepiece serviced, there are several things you should remember prior to taking or sending it to Seiko Corporation of America:
- A. Fully describe the problems or symptoms you are having with the timepiece.
- B. Include your warranty or proof of purchase of the timepiece is still within the warranty period.
- C. If mailing, make certain your name and address are shown both on the outside of the packages as a return address and on the correspondence inside describing the problem. Also, keep a record of the case number and the serial number from the back of your watch for reference.
- D. Package your timepiece so it is well protected in transit. Please do not send the original gift box as it can not be returned.
- E. Always insure the package to protect yourself incase the timepiece is lost in transit and to make tracking possible if necessary.
F. Please address your package to "SCA Service Center". Please do NOT write Seiko on the package.
Please note that you can also have an Authorized Retailer process the repair.
Please use this Service Request Form for information on how to send your timepiece to us for service.
Where can I have my watch strap adjusted?
Where can I have my watch battery replaced?
Where can I obtain watch parts?
Does my watch need to be adjusted accuracy?
Watch Accuracy depends on the movement used in the watch. Please reffer to the information in your instructions book. If the accuracy of your watch is outside the standard range please contact the nearest Seiko Service Center: New Jersey (201) 529-3316 or Puerto Rico (787) 750-7190.
For any further information, please feel free to contact the Seiko at.
SEIKO Corporation of America
- 1111 Macarthur Boulevard, Mahwah, NJ 07430, U.S.A
- Tel: +1-201-529-3316
- Fax: +1-201-529-4525
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Parts Request Form | Service Request Form
- Web: http://www.seikousa.com/